potassium humate (K-humate) is one of the major components of humic substances. Potassium humate is obtained by alkaline extraction of lignite or brown coal or leonardite and is used commercially as a soil conditioner.
Chemically, it is a super-molecular heterogeneous aromatic hydroxy carboxylic acid composed by various functional groups, taking on effects of sorption, complexation, chelation, flocculation, which dissolves loads of hydrophobic matters.
Function & Benefits:
- Enhancing nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic aid as well as keep a well-balanced nutrition.
- Improving the structure of soil, increasing the buffering powder of soil, optimize N. P. K absorption by plants.
- Neutralizing both acid and alkaline soils, regulating the PH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil
- Reducing nitrate leaking into the groundwater and protect the underground water
- Enhancing the resilience of crops, such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance
- Stabilizing nitrogen and improving nitrogen efficiency (as an additive with urea)
- Promoting healthier, stronger plants and beautifying appearance
- Petroleum drilling fluid decreasing and filtering agent
- Boiler anti-scaling agent and water quality stabilizer
- Cementing agent for pulverized coal shaping
- Removing toxic metals and their ions from wastewater
- Dispersing agent and deflocculating agent
- Assisting in the removal of trace amounts of grease, oil, liquid organics and suspended matter
- 5-10kgs/ha/time, 2-3 times during seedling and growth stage, better to be applied with N, P fertilizers
- Mixed with Nitrogen fertilizers: 5% of total blend i,e, 5kgs of Potassium Humate per 100kgs of Urea
- Used as muti-functional compound and basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer and foliar fertilizer
|Humic acid (dry basis)||50.0% min||60.0% min||70.0% min||80.0% min|
|Moisture||15.0% max||15.0% max||15.0% max||15.0% max|
|Solubility||85.0% min||90.0% min||95.0 % min||100 %|
|K2O||8.0% min||10.0% min||12.0% min||10.0% min|
|Packing||25 or 50kg/PE inner or kraft paper or upon request|
- In stock: Yes
- Brand Name: XSYAGRI
- Packing: 25 or 50 kgs/bag
- Supply Ability: 500t/m
- Port: China Main Port
- Delivery: Immediate
- Payment Terms: T/T or L/C
- Inquiry Now